Monday, March 31, 2008

My Last Day at Mercer

It has been a nice run these last 14 years which come to a close today . . . Again, I wish all the best for all of you.

Click on this link for a video farewell to my IPS colleagues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irv4ygcVums

Stay in Touch!

It is a big day in the Brink household . . . my last day, My wife, Aimee, starts her new job today. Yikes, too many changes at once . . . there are so many emotions going on inside right now . . . nervousness, sadness, excitement, disappointment. Lots of wonderful memories!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, my first comment - ever - to a blog. The most important thing I have to say is - fill light, Steve!!! You needed light on your face for your YouTube message. In this case you needed to go towards the light - either face in that direction or reflect light into your face with a fill card. :-) Sorry I was married to a photographer for too long not to mention this. Other than that, I thought it was a very moving message. So now is your opportunity to take my advice and record another message to all of us. We would love it. Trust me!