Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1st is Here! Happy May Day!

Many celebrate May Day, so Happy May Day to you!

Short posting today, got in really late . . . and had a 5:30am flight (which meant had to get up at 3:45am), so was not able to do my full posting . . .

It’s May 1st. And today is my first day in my new role (I am excited and nervous, who wouldn't be, I am getting a paycheck again, WOOOHOOO!). There have been many rumors on what I am going to be doing (one was particularly funny). So thought I would allow some guesses first via comments before I post on the blog what I will be doing? That is if anyone cares? Oh, to provide a comment you do not have to register any more!

Stay tuned to this station for the official announcement!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I haven't heard the rumors - I must be out of touch. I can't wait to hear what it is you are now doing.

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard the rumors either! Why does it seem like I'm always the last to know?? Congrats on the paycheck!

Unknown said...

I heard the Chipendales were making a big announcement today...must be this!