Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BLAH!

If you have children, you know that your kids bring every kind of illness home from school. (Cough). Well, I got the typically headcold that moves down to the chest . . . (cough). I ache all over . . .

I promised a friend (cough) that I would run this morning, which I did. However, I sure did not feel like it (cough) . . . at the beginning, in the middle or at the end. I did finish (cough). Tomorrow is another day.

It just reminds me (cough) that as a leader/manager, you have to do things that you do not feel like doing, but you do it (cough). . . and you do it the best you can . . . It could be budgets, it could be distributing increases with a limited amount, it could be letting people go.

Remember, tomorrow is another day. (cough) You have to have "bad" days, so you have can have those great days. Here's hoping you have a great day.

No comments: